Tuesday, May 07, 2013

WE and ADS!!

A treat to the eyes… Its sight makes you smile… 
It makes you reflect… It makes you think… It creates a relationship…
Yes, I am talking about the ads, be it posters or commercials, we do have a strange relationship with them…

Ads or advertisements are a significant part of our lives… Some ads motivate and inspire us… Some ads just make us smile… And some ads just make us enjoy life… Though, these preferences vary with person to person, yet they are intriguingly appealing…

A person riding a bike. He has dreams. He has aspirations. He has aims. He has seen failure. He has seen success. He is a person who has a goal in his life. He has a hero in himself. Yes, this ad just brings out the ‘hero’ in us. It brings out the leader in us. It makes us aim our dreams. My sir says, "there is definitely a Hero inside you, and if its not yet awake, give it that push". http://zubinrashid.blogspot.in/2011/10/hero-in-you.html    Or take the ad which asks us to make our life ‘large’ because it’s our life, and only we can make it big. Yes, they say, we have reached our aims, but we have to keep on dreaming, aiming and achieving… One of my brothers thinks that this ad makes one say "Yes, I have done something in my life". http://sankarshan15.blogspot.in/2011/12/its-your-life-make-it-large.html 

An ad that says ‘Drink Positive’ is definitely a winner. Or an ad which has a tagline as ‘For those who do’ will certainly encourage, arouse that positive energy one might need at that moment. A sunshine confidence and faith instills both courage and happiness in oneself, amplify our craving for knowledge and wisdom, and then he or she also spreads that happiness around, and thus it becomes a link, which knots everyone in an optimistic inspirational and blissful life…

I am also a admirer of an ad telling us if one has courage, he or she will positively attain and accomplish his or her goal. I also am fond of the add saying if something negative irks us, then we should modify and amend it, so that we have something positive. Also an ad which says that one is a winner if one overcomes the fear is surely at the top in my charts…
Yes, ads do motivate and encourage, inspire and arouse our self belief, our inner faith, and passionate ideas.

There are ads which makes me go to my ‘so cute, so sweet’ mode. Yes, I am talking about the baby ads, I mean, the ads which feature cute sweet cuddly babies, which makes us want to coddle and to cosset those little ones just then. I do sometimes, want to go inside my television set to just, you know, hold those toddlers, pamper them, and shower them with my kisses and love…

Sometimes, they bring our favourite heroes to our homes, which I thoroughly enjoy. I personally don’t understand why we need fairness creams, because, I do love my skin colour. But I do love those ads which show those products of makeup and deck up…

Ads make us say wow, create a sensation of triumph, shows us how happy and encouraging life can be, and how optimistic we can be…

1 comment:

  1. Thank You! For sharing such a great article, It's been a amazing article.
    It's provide lot's of information, I really enjoyed to read this.
    SummerSlam 2019 Results
    I hope, i will get these kinds of information on a regular basis from your side.
    I follows your site, and share your's content because it is so much useful.

    Source: USA
    Keyword: Donald Trump

    ReplyDelete