Sunday, May 12, 2013

WE and UNCERTAIN '???'....

Will I get full marks? Does he/she love me? Do I look good in this attire? Am I pretty? I am no good for this job.
We have so many questions in our lives. We ask this type of questions innumerable times to ourselves. Am I good enough? Am I eligible for this job? Or it can be like I am no good; I don’t know what will happen to me; should I do this?; I can’t aim that high; I would not be able to accomplish my goal...  And many more…

Uncertainty is part of life... We all live with that hazy element... But, our present is not muddled… It’s clear... It is evident and visible if we look for it… And in that sense, we make our future, pretty clear too… Our future is designed by our present…

But we always have these questions! We always come up with questions which are inaccurate, off beam, uncertain, and vague. We always are not clear in our mind… If we are clear for one thing, we may be vague about another. We always fear about the future and think about the past… In this way we don’t enjoy our present life…

And these questions are often asked to another person. Their views and opinions always matter more than our own heart says. But why do we need to ask these uncertain questions to ourselves or to others? Why we need to know these answers?

Getting full marks, sure matters, one will definitely get that, if one had studied. One is always good in his or her jobs if one knows his or her job! Beautiful heart is more necessary than a pretty face, I guess. One can aim as much high as he or she wants, one can aim for all that positivity, inspirations and optimism. One can definitely be certain in his or her mind and heart.

I am not saying one can’t ask any questions. Sure, one can! But those questions should not take a toll in one’s life. The uncertain questions are mainly unenthusiastic and unconstructive which can cause depression, dejection, hopelessness, misery, gloominess etc… I had often thought in my past that I am fat, I am not fair, I can’t get ninety out of hundred, I am not made for these subjects, or for these beautiful dresses. Trust me, they made it worse. I was gloomy and sad, and everything deteriorated.

So, we need to say yes to positivity and optimism. Moreover we need to ask the right questions! We need to be certain and confident for those correct questions and reach our goals. A little uncertainty is always there, but we should be clear, say 99%...

We need to ask questions like; What is my dream for my future? How should I build my vision? How should I create my imagination into reality? How do I need to present myself to the outer world? How me and my work should be, that we both get positive recognition, respect and admiration? We need to be certain about: I am an amazing person, I am beautiful from my heart, and I love myself and aspire to be an optimistic person with confidence.


We may not get the answers at that moment. It might take time to reach our goals. To get to that creation, we need to be patient. To get to that ambition we need to be stable. And we need to have that trust, belief, faith, hope and confidence in ourselves!

One may say I am vague but not for the correct questions!

“Confidence is something you create within yourself by believing in who you are.”

2 comments:

  1. நன்றி! அத்தகைய ஒரு சிறந்த கட்டுரையைப் பகிர்வதற்கு, இது ஒரு அற்புதமான கட்டுரை.
    இது நிறைய தகவல்களை வழங்குகிறது, இதைப் படிக்க நான் மிகவும் ரசித்தேன்,
    இந்த வகையான தகவல்களை உங்கள் தரப்பிலிருந்து ஒரு வழக்கமான அடிப்படையில் பெறுவேன் என்று நம்புகிறேன்.

    மேலும் படிக்க: சம்மர்ஸ்லாம் 2019
    ஆதாரம்: 2019 MITB
    இங்கே: ப்ளீச்சர் அறிக்கை
    முக்கிய சொல்: WWE முடிவுகள் மற்றும் புதுப்பிப்புகள்.
    இங்கே கிளிக் செய்க: மல்யுத்த செய்திகள் மற்றும் வதந்திகள்
    Naṉṟi! Attakaiya oru ciṟanta kaṭṭuraiyaip pakirvataṟku, itu oru aṟputamāṉa kaṭṭurai.
    Itu niṟaiya takavalkaḷai vaḻaṅkukiṟatu, itaip paṭikka nāṉ mikavum racittēṉ,
    inta vakaiyāṉa takavalkaḷai uṅkaḷ tarappiliruntu oru vaḻakkamāṉa aṭippaṭaiyil peṟuvēṉ eṉṟu nampukiṟēṉ.

    Mēlum paṭikka: cam'marslām 2019
    ātāram: 2019 MITB
    iṅkē: pḷīccar aṟikkai
    mukkiya col: WWE muṭivukaḷ maṟṟum putuppippukaḷ.
    Iṅkē kiḷik ceyka: malyutta ceytikaḷ maṟṟum vatantikaḷ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! For sharing such a great article, It's been a amazing article.
    It's provide lot's of information, I really enjoyed to read this.
    I hope, i will get these kinds of information on a regular basis from your side.
    I follows your site, and share your's content because it is so much useful.


    Source: EarnMoney
    Read: BreakingNews
    Watch: WrestleMania36

    ReplyDelete