Tuesday, July 09, 2013

WE and NEW!!

Away from known, I have come,
Gone are the days of home.
Not knowing what future holds.
Yet standing to walk forward.

These words sound familiar to those who have come away from home for work or studies. I sometimes wonder if I have stayed in my city I wouldn't have felt this depressingly gloomy and miserably poignant. I would have been happy there among my friends, among my family, in my room, in my home. It will have been my good ol’ life...

My city gave me my 21 years of love, happiness and bliss. I also had my share of heartbreaks. City life was of fun, courage and enthusiasm.

Wonder what may happen next,
Unknown and mysterious  rest.

Next! Yes. Life full of opportunities, chances, probabilities and prospects. It will also be of enthusiasm, passion and love.
A life where we will be skilled, trained in all the walks of life. We will teach ourselves to be proficiently qualified in our fields.

Not bad?! Huh?

Our dreams are to be triumphant in our lives despite of how longingly we look back at our past. Our past may be very blissful to look at. But it is our future that we have to make a success of heavenly pleasure.

Past where mom’s cooking was delicacies. Nowadays food is the sole reason to be healthy.
Past where our room is our room. Now we learn the art of sharing.
Past where studies were easy. Now it is being a professional.
Past where home works were a bore. At this time assignments need to be interesting.

Present and future!
Surprises ye have.
Yet how fun ye will be.

Next, I don’t know what will happen. Then I don’t know how I may be.
Next I don’t know how I will fare. Then I don’t know how successful I will be.

Future may be this, that, etc, etc. All I want is an honest, truthful and sincere life of opportunities, where I will learn, be trained, gain knowledge and achieve wisdom and live my life to the fullest.

New city. New place. New work. New life.
Fresh opportunities. Bright sunbeams.
Vivid aims. Colourful dreams.
Vibrant plans. Innovating ideas.


I don’t want to be brooding and gloomy about my past. Past should be memories which I will fondly remember.
I want my future to be enthusiastically passionate. My present should be bright and vivid where I can pave my future through.




"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing."

1 comment:

  1. Thank You! For sharing such a great article, It's been a amazing article.
    It's provide lot's of information, I really enjoyed to read this.
    SummerSlam 2019 Results
    I hope, i will get these kinds of information on a regular basis from your side.
    I follows your site, and share your's content because it is so much useful.

    Source: USA
    Keyword: Donald Trump

    ReplyDelete